Home » » DIY Shoe Details

DIY Shoe Details

Written By Admin_BT on Monday, July 23, 2012 | 7:00 AM


So remember my post last week about painting the soles of my heels with nail polish? Well I loved how that turned out SO MUCH that I went a little DIY crazy and transformed a couple other pairs!
Here's the first pair again if you didn't catch it:


I decided I had a pair of sling backs that could use a little color, so using this as a little inspiration I got out my nail polish and brush again and tah-dah! :


After finishing that pair I decided I couldn't be done now, and not that I was bored with the nail polish at all, but I wanted to do something different. I had seen some Mui Mui inspired heels on Pinterest and decided I wanted to give another plain pair of pumps some extra oomph using rhinestones!


It was pretty fun and easy. Here's all the supplies I used:
-A pair of plain pumps
-80 different sized/shaped rhinestones
-super glue
-tweezers


The photo above is the closest I got to a before picture (sorry!) I got a little carried away in my excitement..
So all you do is pick up a rhinestone using the tweezers, drip a little super glue on and stick it to the heel of your shoe. Do whatever random order you want. I didn't really have an exact plan.


And there you go! I love how they turned out! I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles (such a girl). I'm having so much fun revamping the more plain shoes in my closet. No more boring here!


Black Ankle Straps - Ross
Tan Slingbacks - Jessica Simpson
Suede Pumps - Target
*all DIY-ed!


?
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2014. Beauty Styles - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger